Sunday, November 25, 2007

cleaning out the apartment :(










my parents decided to rent out the apartment that is attached to our house.
melissa and aaron lived in it for about a while and then i moved in in july of 2006. seeing as i moved out just 8 months later, it was a short, but blessed moment of life. it was my little paradise. so many moments i would realize that i was smiling to myself as i did things around my little apartment. even though i moved out, many of my things - most of them - were still in the apartment. this weekend, it was time to empty. i was sad. a few tears i must admit. renting with roommates just isn't the ideal of life. and boxes in my parents garage isn't the funnest of thoughts. but, alas, what to do but to clean up and clean out for another to enjoy :)

No comments: