Friday, November 2, 2007

i am loving this blogging thing! who knew that so many people did it?
linds peterson "tagged" me and i think that means i am suppose to write things about my life...
but before i begin, can i tell you about the perfect afternoon yesterday!??
liberty park is gorgeous! i think i have found my perfect walking spot. at byu i would walk around the in door track. true liberty park isn't indoors, and it isn't the greatest of neighborhoods, but i love it! i walked for about and hour and 15 minutes...i have forgotten how i love walking. maybe some day i will get back into the running thing, and the weight lifting thing. but until that day, i will thoroughly love to walk!

this is a fun old postcard of the park - it was created in1883!! wowsers! When i was little, my mom would bring us to liberty park and we would go to the bird aviary. there was some bird that would say, "grand-pa, grand-pa"!! i remember being so excited and we brought grandpa one day so he could hear it!! such tender memories! and here i am 20-something years later, loving the park in a new way!!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Em, so glad that you have a blog. I was wondering when you would start one. It is so good to see what you are up to. I miss you. Love ya
La

Brian & Emily said...

I love you. The end!

Nancy said...

Emily! How the heck are you! I literally have been thinking of you recently and wondered whatever happened to Emily. Glad to see you are doing well. You work with the R.S. general presidency? hello. How cool is that! You are so awesome, really I'm so glad you started a blog! Nancy (CRAIG) If you forget who I am ask Laura, I know you'll remember me!

Scoresbys said...

I went walking this morning and thought how desperately I need a walking partner. And Liberty Park, ah, it takes me back to 6th grade when we had our field day at the end of school. Yes, good times. I just thought you should know that I love your blog and I love you Em.

Jilly Bean said...

Love that you're blogging! Thought you might want Susie's link too so it's on my page if you're interested. Hope all is well Emily!

lindsaypeterson said...

Hi love! Your class last night was amazing and I am so glad that I came. I was so inspired by you. Did you know I think you are fabulous. I am going to be a regular I think for two reasons: 1) To see your beautiful face 2) Because your class is amazing! LOVE YOU!

melimba said...

hi, um, em...you need to update this thing more than once in a lifetime. :)

not that i don't love seeing the same post DAY after DAY after day...but well...okay, i don't. It was a good post when it was new, but now, you need something new. it is time, em. it is time.