Sunday, November 25, 2007







yep, i made the thanksgiving rolls!

last year (when i was living in the apartment) i was the mia maid advisor in our home ward. i decided to work on my young womanhood recognition award as a leader - if you are a leader for at least a year and do the 3 requirements for each value you can earn it. i worked on cooking for one of the values. two nights a week i made dinners. not sure how much the family loved it, but i discovered a love for cooking. not that my current roommates enjoy anything i make, since i don't cook up there, but they love it there. and i am beginner of beginners and forget techniques, but someday people will love what i do. promise :)
so...here's the proof of the rolls...


3 comments:

Anie said...

I LOVE your hair!!! Super cute (as always)! Way to go with the cooking thing. I'm sure your rolls were quite delicious. And are those pies that you are making too?!?!? WOW- I'm impressed!! I miss you TONS!!! Keep posting the pics. It makes me feel not so far away! :)

jami said...

Emily Emily, how funny that I found your blog!! This is your neighbor Jami Parduhn/ Christiansen. I am totally adding you as my friend!!!

Rebecca said...

dude. great picture, lovely rolls.