Monday, February 18, 2008

if you have happened to read my last comment/entry, you will know that a spelling be is a place in which i was and will never be a contestant. thanks to my favorite personal life coach, i have realized my incompentance in spelling the word tube/tub/tubbing/tubing.
i want to tube at soldier hollow; not-so-much tub. i want to go tubing; not-so-much tubbing.
my boss and friend ann marie, is trying to teach me what my mother has tried to teach me for years....double checking. there is a slight problem, if you can't spell...double-checking isn't going to be very effective. so thankfully, I have a great proof-reader friend in my life. to protect the innocent, i won't mention his name here. but if you are willing to pay him, i bet he'd share his knowledge with you too!

4 comments:

Devon and Brooke said...

you crack me up! I am not a good speller either. I would not have even noticed that you didn't spell it right to begin with. devon always tells me where I missed commas in all of my blogs - like right now in this very comment I am sure that there are many commas missing! love ya'

Carrie said...

Emily!!!
I was completely shocked and thrilled to see you the other day! There is nothing better than seeing a friendly face in an unexpected place. Ya tibya lublue!! How's that for spelling...

Ben

Laura said...

Emily! I was laughing so hard when I read this. I have always known that your spelling struggles a little but that doesn't matter. I knew you wanted to go tubing and not tubbing. I just wish I could be there to go with you. Love you
La

Susie said...

As one who is married to a highly intelligent but spelling-deficient person, I think I speak for everyone when we know what you're trying to say in spite of the misspellings. What is best about your writing anyway is the boundless energy that comes through loud and clear. Makes me miss you...