Tuesday, March 18, 2008


what's in a name? who knows.
but i love things that tell me what i am like. lisa anderson had a link to finding out what your name means so OF COURSE i jumped it.

this is what the internet thinks i am like....just because my name is eMilY. the funny part to me that there are soooooo many emily's in the world - yep it is the number one used female name in the US of A. and yet, we ALL have these personality traits? if that isn't scary, i don't know what is...

if i knew how to do one of those voting things on here, i would. alas, i am still working on being technologically savvy and that will come another day. but for those of you that know me, feel free to let me know your thoughts =)




you are friendly, charming, and warm. you get along with almost everyone.
you work hard not to rock the boat. your easy going attitude brings people together.
at times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. but for the important things, you pull it together.

you are confident, self assured, and capable. you are not easily intimidated.
you master any and all skills easily. you don't have to work hard for what you want.
you make your life out to be exactly how you want it. and you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!

you tend to be pretty tightly wound. it's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
you have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. you don't stick with any one thing for very long.
you have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.

you are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
you are light hearted and accepting. you don't get worked up easily.
well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.

you are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.
you are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.
you may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.

kay, share your thoughts...ready, go!

ps here is the link if you want to find out about you too! http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyournameshiddenmeaningquiz/

5 comments:

The Bohmans said...

Wow...I didn't know all those things about myself! Haha. So fun to see you last Sunday!

Jennie Z said...

Emily Snyder!!! Hey, I randomly stumbled upon your name and found your blog tonight. It is such a small blog world! What in the world are you up to? (I guess if I read your blog I will find out!) Your picture is so cute. You look really good! It is so fun to find old friends!
Jennie Longenecker Zabriskie

ajensen said...

hey Emily Snyder!!! Saw your blog on Amy Laws'. So random. Didnt even know that you knew each other. So glad to find yours and see your so happy.

You are FANTASTIC!

Amber (Haynie)

Kelli said...

Well it looks like I am not the only one that "randomly" found you! I don't even know if you remember me, Kelli Peterson from high school, Michelle Muir and I were best friends and you were a blast! What is going on in your life? I have to admit I was so excited to just contact you that I didn't read your blog yet, my mind kept jumping, so ARE you involved with someone? Or beware of men driving trucks? I will leave my e-mail so drop me a line soon okay?
BTW you look absolutely GREAT! And I am so excited that "blog hopping" actually got me somewhere, that is if you write me back!
Love Ya!
Kelli
kelliredd@msn.com

Devon and Brooke said...

that is the coolest website - i love it - hope you are good - love and miss you!