Monday, July 14, 2008


on saturday, my dad and i went on his harley down to cedar city to say hi to my grandparents. larry, paul and jill live right there too. we had a little lunch of yummy kfc, and got our leathers back on for the ride home. my grandma was a bit worried that it took us about 6 1/2 hours to get home. but we drove through Cedar Breaks and Brian Head. it was beautiful. we were worried that we were going to get rained on, but we missed the storm. who knew that you have to stop every hour to let the blood circular to your rear-end!!




as soon as i get my own leathers and fyre boots, i will be an official biker babe. i think i will look for pink leathers :)





6 comments:

Devon and Brooke said...

i really want to see a picture of you in the pink leathers when you get them!! sounds like your trip was awesome! how fun! love you!

Peter Jay said...

Yea, you should definitely go with the pink leather outfit. I wish I could get harley. I used to ride motorcycles all the time since I was younger until I get married, and my wife always thinks I'll die if I get one. Three of my little brothers crashed on motorcycles in the last few years. Luckily none of them were seriously injured though.

TheSandsCrew said...

I will have to see it to believe it. I can so see Grandma stressing over the drive.

Word Diva said...

Wow, pink leather should be added to your favorites list right now.

So awesome.

Alisha

melimba said...

gag. you should avoid "pink leathers" at all cost. i hear they give you major rashes.
hA!
sick. don't make me think about it anymore.




love you.

Heather's Fave Books said...

You just won an award on my reading blog come check it out.