Monday, August 25, 2008



food, glorious food! becca and i decided to document all the glorious food we partook of in PEI. becca will someday be the next rachel ray, so these will give her a few ideas!! =)











lobster from the Lobster Wharf, right on the bay



first meal of PEI! divine breakfast!

blessed fish and chips!
becca thinks she is going to eat OCTOPUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

becca's reaction . . . . wow!!
strawberries from the man on the road . . .



this is just us being cute our last day - at our door!

3 comments:

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

I LOVE the tea time costumes. you should have brought those back!

Logan and Emily said...

Em Snyder! I just got off the phone with my mom and got a wonderful earful about how great you are, how awesome you are, how lovely you are, and how INCREDIBLE your birthday was! I'm sad I wasn't there to wish you a happy happy happy birthday but here's a trillion well wishes coming your way from the Pacific Northwest! I hope you have a whole year of happy!

Anonymous said...

Emily,

This is Michael Imhof. I googled you and found your blog, haha!

If you get this email me at mkansaskid@hotmail.com
or mjid3b@mizzou.edu

Cheers!

Happy belated!