Monday, April 27, 2009

a few picture updates!


mom and our favorite female makeup artist


lizzy got her hair done while we waited for becca to have her BeAuTiFuL makeover!!


stunning eyes!



model material!


the easter bunny!!


the birthday girl!!


the partial family of the birthday girl


the mama, happy that her girls are crafting!


the model


the designers


the struggling crafter (me) with the pro (miss)


yes, that is MY strawberry shortcake can. :) such sweet memories. it is now the button tin.

i happily and relieved crafter.

2 comments:

Brian, Emily, & Charlie said...

I LOVED Strawberry Shortcake! Seeing that tin brings so many memories back from growing up:) I love it! (And you are too gorgeous for words, as always!)

Brian, Emily, & Charlie said...

p.s. I'm SO SO SO sorry we weren't able to meet up while we were in Utah -- it turned into a pretty packed trip with family parties left and right. So sad I missed you. Next time though, next time.