i feel like i can hardly find time to breath right now. don't ask me why, i don't really know. a few options may be:
- school is crazy. tomorrow is our first day of a new A-day/B-day schedule. our good principal has worked so hard to convince the board that the benefits of this schedule far out weigh the craziness of switching half way through the term. then, he and the secretary worked hours and hours to make schedules work. but, because it's all new, he asked that we get lesson plans done and have things organized. which i love. but don't do very often. so extra work. :) plus we have a field trip next week i am helping plan. there is never enough time to do all the things i want to do and think through.
- liz. this hasn't been why i'm tired, but it sure makes me happy! liz started dancing last year and she amazes me! it blows my mind that she is sooo good. i have always loved dancing. in fact, i remember a byu devotional where the ballroom dance team danced and i just wept, i thought it was so beautiful. but to have my very own sister do such beautiful and graceful movements, i am overjoyed to be her cheerleader!!
- trainer. i started with a personal trainer in the summer, paused, and have resumed with a new one starting the beginning of january. i really do love it. but, it takes time and energy when i don't always want to use time and energy to it. but, it's gotten me excited to do more on my own and have loved watching movies as i climb fake hills on the treadmill.
- speaking. my high school best buddy saw on facebook that i get to speak for efy and he suggested i come practice with his ward. he is the young men president and kindly helped the young women president with a combined activity - i was the the activity. we planned it last monday at midnight and i spoke on wednesday. jeff shared some very kind and flattering compliments. girls, don't we love when people think we are beautiful?? jeff said that some advisors were shocked when they found out i was single. they thought i was beautful. if there are any men reading this, just know how much girls love hearing that. it made my year.
- chatting. i reconnected with a friend from high school. blessed facebook. we have been chatting lots and it's been fun. he came down this weekend from boise to play.
- gospel essentials. i get to teach this class each week. and i love it. but it does drain me. this week, my left arm "died" because i was getting so stressed. i felt like there were too many things i needed to be doing and not enough time to even think the thoughts i needed to think. . . oh well. it's good for me, right??
that's all for now, i'm soooo going to bed!!