Monday, January 4, 2010

it's done!

i need to be asleep. i should have been asleep long ago.
but i my muscles are still relaxing. i think i have been tense all week. why? you kindly ask? ugh. i have been working on my harvard application. i don't even want to figure out how many hours i have spent writing and writing and rewriting. i don't want to figure out how many hours family and friends have spent reading and suggesting.  i am sure we have put in enough hours that we could earn an eagle scout project!

but, they are done. they have been submitted. and i can breathe.
i have no idea what i will do with my students tomorrow (okay, i have an idea). but, i don't really care. maybe i'll have them read my essays and practice a peer review! love it!

hooray. :)

3 comments:

melimba said...

congratulations!!!!!!!
i'm so proud!

good luck with your students today. or should I be wishing luck to your STUDENTS instead? :)

xoxo
melis

Scott & Megan said...

Congratulations, Em! That has to be a huge load off your mind. I can't wait to hear the results! I hope all is going well for you....it's been FOREVER since we've talked.

Angela said...

Good luck, Em!!! You are a super star and I am excited to see where the Lord wants you to be! :)