Saturday, February 20, 2010

boise!

right now, i am sitting in my pajamas, watching a show about doughnuts, being amazed that i was in boise last saturday. it seems WAY too long ago! does that tell you how fun it was??!! part of me is wondering why i didn't drive up there yesterday after school . . .

so why am i liking boise? maybe because there is a great guy in boise! 
he and i went to high school together - crazy! he was in the smart group of guys. one of my best friends, rachel,  hung out with those boys quite a bit, but for some reason, i didn't. AND, my other best friend, mary,  even went to senior prom with him!! how i missed out, i have no idea. 

in december, he was on facebook and adding friends from high school. we started emailing back and forth a bit.  this was all while i was working on all my harvard essays. when i was done, he asked to read them. so i sent them to his gmail account. convenient, because i have a gmail account too. communication got quicker and quicker. :) soon it was texting and emailing, and then instant messaging on gmail. we have over 200 emails!! crazy how you can get to know someone so well via writing. he came down to utah the last week of january and it was great! i went up to boise last weekend, and it was great too!

we'll see what happens, but for now, it's pretty fun. =)

6 comments:

Susie said...

Yay! You visited our zoo - penguin exhibit, I'm guessing from one of the pics? Glad you had fun. Next time you come - stop in for a visit - we're not too far off the freeway at the Micron exit!

Kris said...

ooooh....and the plot thickens!!!

Anie said...

Awwww.... I LOVE all the pics!!!! SO SOOOO good to "chat" the other day!! love you!

melimba said...

pretty fun stuff, em!!!
I can't wait to see you and meet him in a minute!
love you.

katie and co. said...

Oh how fun to check in and see some exciting stuff on here. Looks like you had a fun time! Can't wait to see if there is more to the story...You are darling!!
Katie (Wilson) Hughes

Nancy said...

um, Hello! I am so excited for you, and no I don't need to teach you to be like me, I need to keep up better with your blog and learn to be more like you! Okay so you have to keep posting about Eric, I'm adding you to my facebook! Oh by the way I'm in Herriman, where are you, are we ever going to get Laura and her clan to visit UT? Maybe this Summer.