Friday, March 19, 2010

my parents think they are soo funny! i was suppose to go with them tonight to the BYU Men's Chorus concert. Becca's "friend" is in the choir. i have been so excited to attend. i never went to one while i was at BYU. lame. so stupid. not only is becca's good friend that we really enjoy in the choir, but so is one of my favorite former students!! austin was a 6th grader my first year teaching at geneva. i wanted to be there tonight to be both he and robert's cheerleader. 
but, i am on my upteenth cold. after the busted nose,
 and a tragically hard day yesterday, i am sick. so, mom and dad just went. mom got ready with her beautiful turquoise turtle neck, her eyes popping. i was wearing a fun turquoise flower that a student made for me (when she found out that i was going on my first date with eric!), so i told mom to put it on. then, i gave her the scarf i was wearing - which happened to match her purse PeRfECtLy! then, i made her switch her cardigan to one that was a little more hip, that i had been wearing . . . and took my belt off too. she looked fabulous! but then dad got a little jealous. he wanted a "scarffy-thing" too. so he went to the closet in found what he could. we took a few pictures - and then dad realized he had matching glasses!! we had to take some more! how wonderful and fun are my parents!!??

grading papers while "watching" the final scrimmage basketball game . . .
as we drove to st. george 2 weekends ago, the girls were loving the princess and the pauper barbie movie! as did my mama! the girls started singing along!
 
 

boise . . . is my new heaven. and the Griddle in our new heaven!!

4 comments:

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NOSE?!?!? You are crazy! Remember when you opened the car door into your eye ... Oh, em! Do you need anything? Love you!

Brooke said...

Your parents are too cute! I love the pics from Boise.

Debbie Pence said...

Hey girl, Annie let me on your blog to see your NOSE and your parents. I'm so sorry we didn't go to the Men's Choir concert Friday and/or they didn't go on Saturday. We almost always sit with Becca! Erick is in it. Love you and your whole fam!

Debbie Pence said...

Annie showed us your blog and I loved your nose and your parents! I'm sorry we weren't at the concert on the same night...we almost always sit with Becca!