Monday, September 20, 2010

it's almost been a month!

feel free to fire me!

my grand plan was to update my blog with a post a day. haha. that was funny!
it wouldn't have been so bad, but i spilled nail polish remover on my computer 2 weeks ago. yup. computers don't like that stuff. so, it took a week to repair. lovely. i am just really glad i didn't hear, "i told you so" from all my family - thanks guys. i think they could hear in my voice just how much i was yelling at myself that they didn't need to help me out. 

but i really have been having lots and lots of fun!! i was talking to my mom last night, and she asked if there has been a night/day when i haven't been doing something grand and fun. it's true! and i am exhausted because of it. 32 year olds were not made to live like this. i'm just too old.

i'll explain things later, but for now, enjoy the pics:







3 comments:

ellen said...

Looks like you are not having a boring time in Boston.

melimba said...

I agree with Ellen. Boring boring.
snooze.

jk.

hA! I just realized she said "not having" hA! I thought she was just being really sarcastic! hA!

Anyway, you need to add captions NOW b/c you'll never do it later. Trust me, I know. And, then we can know who all these random people are.

That would be nice. But, we'll take what we can get.

Love you. So glad you are finally using your camera... and posting it's goodness.
xoxo
melis

Jenn -- said...

Looks like Boston is treating you well. I'm so glad! Miss seeing your face - keep posting, I've been in withdrawals.

p.s. Move your nail polish remover to the bathroom silly woman.