Tuesday, November 23, 2010

gratitude for . . .

 . . . pandora!!


all day every day, i get to listen to music.
this is a dream in many many ways. the one minor detail is I DON'T KNOW WHAT MUSIC I LIKE!!!

confessions. ugh.
i have often said that the music i like is whatever my sisters tell me is good.

which is great unless i am living a million trillion miles away and can't ask them all the time. so, i get a few singers or songs that they love, plug them into the pandora station thing, and tah-dah!! i have a beautiful music mix. life is bliss.

so , as the missionaries tonight encouraged, i am writing my list of blessings, and pandora - as crazy as it sounds - is rather high on the list right now!

ps anyone else, though, feel like it's really funny that my station is Bare Naked Ladies Holiday, and Jim Brickman is the first artist that comes up??

1 comment:

Angela said...

have you ever tried groovshark.com? love it more.