Wednesday, February 2, 2011

welcome to my world . .
yesterday i was sick in bed. just a little cough and sore throat, but the cough syrup i took made me really dizzy, and nauseous. maybe i took too much in the middle of the night?? maybe it's just my crazy body. but it took until the afternoon when i finally threw up for the dizziness and killer headache to go away. lovely. 

and now, i drove through all this beautiful whiteness to get to work. where, i did make hot chocolate. :)

i am suppose to go to NYC tomorrow night - after my calligraphy class!! but my sick day may have ruined that grand plan. blast. grrr. oh well. thankfully, em and dox will be there for quite a while . . .

3 comments:

ellen said...

snow and sick? that's a double whammy.

Angela said...

Sorry Em. That snow looks AWFUL to me! I am so sorry! Sending some sunshine your way. I say stay home tonight, make more hot cocoa and watch a good movie -- or sew with your cute new fabric! :) We are making aprons from dish towel for activity days today -- I will let you know hoe it goes. p.s. On Monday Jasper picked hot cocoa for the FHE treat (pretty much his favorite treat ever -- partly because it involves scooping, mixing and stirring and working in the kitchen). Anyway, I noticed our hot cocoa jar on the counter is almost empty and I couldn't decide if I should refill it (from food storage) or just clean it and leave it empty until next winter. Because we are pretty much done with winter. We even have buds on our trees. :)

melimba said...

good luck!
i hope you feel better soon!