Thursday, November 21, 2013

careers


i am in a thinking mood. and with a number of things that are making me remember things i want to do with my life.


  • mother is my number one dream job - if this doesn't happen, then a few others are
  • create a summer camp 
  • create classroom decorations for upper elementary and secondary school
  • religious teacher - get paid to read and study the scriptures might be cool
  • be an educational consultant and teach professional development courses to teachers about how to love their job, how to create leaders in their students, how to use the project approach
  • be a vice principal and basically "consult" in a school
  • be a professional organizer and decorator


i think i need to keep thinking!

1 comment:

Scoresbys said...

Um, you kind of forgot "write a book with Mary." I forgive you, but only because you made me pie AND cookie.